Phillips Communications is seeking a female student with an interest in marketing, advertising, or public relations for a short-term paid internship.
The selected student will be paid $400 ($200 upfront, $200 upon completion) to arrange for and obtain a small number of student consumer trials for a new product with a female consumer base. This project will take about two weeks to complete.
- Be enrolled as undergraduate student, and be between the ages of 18-24.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or hold a Visa giving you the ability to work as a contractor in the United States.
- Able to organize 25+ female participants ages 18-24 to try a new product and complete a short online survey. Participants cannot be paid for their responses.
- Work quickly and meet deadlines.
- Respond to client and agency requests.
- Sign a standard non-dislosure agreement and maintain strict confidentiality.
- $400 payment, with the possibility of further projects (paid as a contractor, on a single-project basis).
- Boost your resume, and receive a letter of recommendation.
- Work on a new product launch, and receive real-world experience.
Interested persons should complete the form below: